Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday's Weekly Menu #5

Good Morning Friends!
Sorry this is later than I had expected.....been having some weird computer issues.
But anyway, I've been thinking about this weeks menu and how to work it out!  This is what I've decided to start doing.  A weekly menu for just Evening Meals instead of the whole day.
It was starting to look a little redundant to me.  So, if you need some ideas for Breakfast or Lunch they are just a click away!
I will also be adding some new recipes to those links in the near future.
So be sure and check back frequently! 
Let me know what you think of this change.

Dinners:

Monday

Tuesday
    • Grilled Pork Chop (fat cut off before cooking)
    • Small Sweet Potato baked
    • 1 T "butter"
    • Large Green Tossed Salad
    • 2 T. Non-Fat Catalina Dressing
    • Iced Tea (sugar free)

Wednesday

Thursday
    • Breakfast for Dinner
    • Scrambled Eggs  
    • 2 strips Turkey Bacon
    • 1 Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuit with Simply Fruit of Your choice
    • Coffee/Tea
Friday
    • Grilled Top Sirloin
    • Baked Potato
    • 1 T. Non-Fat Sour Cream
    • 1 T. Smart Balance "Butter"
    • 1 T. Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
    • Steamed Broccoli
    • Iced Tea (sugar free)
Saturday
    • Flat Bread Pizza*
    • Medium Green Tossed Salad.
    • 2 oz. Ranch Cilantro Salad Dressing*
    • Diet Coke
Sunday
I hope you enjoy this weeks menu! Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Food for the Soul!
"He will be a sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure."   Isaiah 33:6

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!