Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday's Beauty Before Age

Good Morning!
Just a quick beauty tip for you today!
Have you ever noticed that when you are putting your base onto your face it seems to be uneven or blotchy?
I have come up with what I think is a neat trick!
I'm pretty sure that like me you put a dot of makeup onto your finger tip or sponge and place it on your cheek and start rubbing it around....Right?
But a few days ago when I was looking real close in the mirror I saw some streaks on my face. So I rubbed a little more and before I realized it I had pretty much rubbed most of the makeup off and had more on my hands than on my face now!
So what was I going to do?  I certainly couldn't go without my makeup!
That would scare everyone! EEEKKK!
So I thought what if I just gently pat my face...what could it hurt? Cause it was just a gentle pat not a slap. Ouch! That would hurt!
Well to my surprise it worked!
But guess what?! I discovered by doing this it has a two fold advantage. 

1. I no longer had all those streaks on face and more makeup on my hands or sponge than on my face anymore.
2. I also discovered that this made my face have the appearance of less wrinkles. It had more of a glow and awakeness! (I know that's my word!)

WOW!! That excited me!

Why don't you give it try and let me know what you think!  Did you see any difference?

Now Some Beauty for Your Soul!

He will be a sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure.  Isaiah 33:6

Blessings  ❤
Betsy



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!