Recipe yields 3/4 cup dressing
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt (or about 1/2 avocado, or 1/2 cup Greek yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime), more to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Optional: cumin, honey/agave
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour so ingredients have time to mingle.