Saturday, June 14, 2014

~ Saturday's Beauty Before Aging ~ Essential Oils & Aromatherapy

Good Morning!  I hope your week has gone well for you.
I have been super busy with a new series I have started.  Its about getting our lives and homes organized. And I am doing it right along with my readers.
{From Mountain Rose Herbs}

Have you heard anything about Essential Oils?
My curiosity has been piqued!
I visit a blog frequently and one of her posts was about essential oils. Then on Wednesday I went to clean one of sweet friend's home and she has her Scented Wax Warmer going with some lavender buds floating in oil.
That all has caused me to do a little research on Essential Oils & Aromatherapy.

I really stopped to wonder if maybe they might be for me?
Here are a few facts I've learned about Essential Oils:



    • If you make your own cleaning products, like I do on occasions, you'll want to use these oils that are great when cleaning: Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Eucalyptus and Peppermint. Just breathing these in will help you.
    • Essential Oils are easily absorbed into the skin . This makes them very beneficial for: 
      • Relaxing & Calming both body and mind
      • High in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral qualities
      • Help improve mental alertness and better ability to concentrate and stay focused 
      • Help relieve digestive problems 
      • Help lift your mood
      • Help balance hormones (this got my attention!!!)
      • Arthritis Relief
      • Depression
      • Energizing
      • Relieve Headaches
      • Soothing
      • General Well Being
Maybe you're like me and would like to have more info on what they are and what benefits they hold in store for us. 

Mountain Rose Herbs is a good source of information. Check their website here for a list of Essential Oils and their benefits.   

I'm still not sure. What do you think about Essential Oils & Aromatherapy?

Are you like me......maybe just a little curious?    Let me know what you think!

Beauty For The Spirit: Live in harmony with one another. Romans 12:16

Blessings ♥
Betsy





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!