Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday's Beauty Before Age ~BB Cream~

What In The World Is BB Cream?


  

I've been hearing so much about BB Cream for a while now.
Have you heard of this latest beauty must have?
Well for those of you who have just sit tight while I tell all of us who haven't.

BB Cream....I wasn't sure what the name was implying.
At first I thought maybe it was someones initials.
But how could this person get so many different brands to use their initials.

Guess What...it is initials but they don't belong to a person.  B (beauty) B (balm).
Okay so it's a beauty balm.  That still didn't tell me much other than what the BB stood for.
Yet I've heard nothing about what it really is for or used for....
So I started researching just what it is for and what it's suppose to do for us.

Come to find out it is a primer, color, moisturizer and sunscreen.  Wow!
L'Oreal, Maybelline and Cover Girl all have their inexpensive versions of BB Cream.
undefined - Face - L'Oreal Paris
{Source}
So what does all that do for me and you?

I'll tell you....it is light and luminescent.
Giving your skin a beautiful glow.
{Source}
{Source}
So the more I've been thinking about it maybe BB Cream is a good thing.  Let's see....no more moisturizer, the primer helps cover those little lines that "aren't really there"
wink, wink.  And there is color in it too!?
 Plus I can get it all for under $10.00?  
Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Dream Fresh BB
{Source}
I think I'm going to give this BB Cream a try!   Do you use a BB Cream?  If so which one do you use?

Beauty For The Spirit: The Lord is faithful to all His promises
 and loving toward all He has made. Psalm 145:13



Blessings  ❤
Betsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!