Friday, July 4, 2014

Have A Happy Southern 4th of July

Hey Y'all!

Hope y'all have something special going on today to help celebrate our country's birthday!

We're going over to my sister-in-law's for a cookout and then watch an amazing fireworks display. 

Now tell me what cookout would be complete if there wasn't yummy Potato Salad or scrumptious Banana Pudding!  

That's what I thought.....so I'm going to make them both to share with our family and friends.  

I'm sharing the recipes with you too!  Click on the links below the pictures to see the recipes. 






So what so you do for the 4th of July?


Enjoy your fun, family and fireworks!!! HaPpY!! 4th of JuLy!!!!!

Food For The Soul ~
Blessings ♥ 
Betsy






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!