|Recipe from "Damn Delicious"|
- 2 c. shredded Chicken Breast
- 1/4 c. plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 baguette, cut into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted
- 2 c. Arugala divided for 4 servings
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, thinly sliced divided for 4 servings
- Kosher Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3/4 c. Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 3 T. Pine Nuts
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- Combine Basil, Garlic, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Cheese into bowl of food processor and pulse until it is all coarsely blended
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste
- With motor still running, add Olive Oil in a slow stream until emulsified
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Chicken, 1/2 c. Pesto, Greek Yogurt, Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on Baguette with Arugula, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Chicken Pesto mixture.