1 pound of ground Turkey Breakfast Sausage
1 T. Great Value Canola Oil or Olive Oil
1 medium Onion (1 cup)
1 large Carrot (1 cup)
2 ribs of Celery (1 cup)
2 cloves of Garlic
28 oz. can Crushed Tomatoes
15 oz can Tomato Sauce
15 oz. can Low Sodium Beef Broth
15 oz. can Cannellini Beans
1/4 t. Salt
1 t. Dried Oregano
1/2 t. Dried Thyme
1 t. Dried Basil
1/2 t. Cayenne Pepper (use to your taste)
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 & 1/2 c. Ditalini Pasta
- Brown Turkey Breakfast Sausage in a large soup pot over medium-high heat until no longer pink
- Drain fat if any off.
- Add Onion, Garlic, Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Reduced Sodium Beef Broth, Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper, and Pinch of Salt.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour. Stirring Occasionally.
- When soup has about 10 minutes of cooking time remaining add the Carrots & Celery.
- In a separate pan cook the Ditalini Pasta according to box directions.
- When pasta is done so should the soup be too.
- Serve 1 cup servings in bowls and top with Parmesan Cheese
Nutritional Info Coming Soon