- 8 oz. Bow Tie Pasta
- 1/4 finely chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 finely chopped Sweet Red Pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped Black Olives
- 1 small bottle of Kraft Catalina Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Chop Red Onion, Sweet Red Pepper and Black Olives( you could just buy these already chopped) and place in a bowl
- Run cold water over cooked Bow Tie Pasta to cool down
- Add entire bottle of Kraft Catalina Dressing and gently mix until evenly coated
- Put plastic wrap over top of bowl and place inside refrigerator for about 1 hour or longer. This is to give the flavors time to marry and bring out all the flavors.
This could very easily be turned into a full meal by simply added a meat such as grilled chicken, pepperoni or even grilled steak!