Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fallen Off The Radar!!!!

Hey Y'all!
Yes I'm still alive!  It has been sooooo long.  And I do apologize.  I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off.  Sorry!!  With cleaning and organizing homes, school starting and getting my preschool room and lesson plans ready, I have hardly had time to sneeze!

But I'm back and will be posting regularly.  Monday's will be DIYs & Crafting Ideas, Wednesday's will be PinTrusted or PinBusted, and Friday's will be open.  So I'm open to suggestions to post about on Friday's it will be a hodge podge day!

Check back on Monday to see how things are going on my Kitchen Makeover!

So what would you like to talk about on Friday's?


Encouragement For The Soul ~Anyone can have a house, it takes love to make it a home! 

 Blessings ♥ Betsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!