Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spending time with my little monkeys

I'm so sorry for not having a menu for this week.
But I do have a very good reason!

We got to spend some fun time with 2 of our little monkeys ❤❤
Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother all went on a Band Trip to Port Aransas, Texas.
It was time for the Marching Band to have some down time and enjoy themselves.
Mommy and Daddy were lucky and got to be 2 of the chaperons.  Woo Hoo!!! Spending time
at the beach for any reason is good enough for me!!

While they were gone monkey 2 and monkey 3 got to spend some quality time with Mimi and Gpaw!!
We didn't do much just went to school,  play computer games, ate, and play more games.

Just being out of the normal routine wore me out!!
I'm not use to keeping up with a 7 year old and 12 year old.

Mimi is just get too old and out of shape.

So I will be back on track for this next week.

See ya Friday with a new menu!!

Blessings  ❤
Betsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!