- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 package of Low-Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 c. Water
- 3 Roma Tomatoes ( diced)
- 3 Green Onions (chopped) (use both the white & green part of onions)
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- 1 small can of Black Olives (drained)
- 1 ~ 13 oz. bag of Nacho flavored Doritos (crushed)
- 1 small bottle Catalina Dressing
- 1 jar of Salsa
- Brown Ground Meat in a skillet until no longer pink
- Place cooked meat in a colander and rinse with hot water, drain well
- Put drained Meat back into the skillet and add Low-Sodium Taco Seasoning and 1/2 c. Water
- Simmer until all Water has evaporated
- Break up Lettuce into bite size pieces
- Dice Roma Tomatoes
- Chop both the white and green part of the Onions
- Now put Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Ranch Style Beans, Ground Meat, Olives & Cheese, into a Big Bowl
- Add Crushed Doritos and Catalina Dressing just before you are ready to enjoy!
- Toss gently
- Serve Salsa with this just to add some zing!
This a recipe that can be as big or as small as you like. Add more of less of everything!