Monday, March 4, 2013

PeRfEcTiOn



What is PeFeCtIoN?? 


The dictionary says it is~
The state or quality of being or becoming perfect.
The highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.
A perfect embodiment or example of something.
quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.
The highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait.
Well I only wish it were that easy!!  
All my life I have been labeled as a "PeRfEcTiOnIsT!!!  Ugh!
It does nothing in it's self but to make life somewhat miserable.  
So often it is more of a hindrance  than a gift.  
I cannot begin to tell you how many projects have never gotten 
done simply because of being afraid of NOT getting it right the first time!  
One of two things will happen simply because I DO NOT want to have to do it over again....One I will procrastinate so long until I cannot procrastinate a moment longer.  Or two I will not do it at all!

I am slowly learning that it is okay to try things one way and if they happen to work GREAT!
And if they work out NOT so great I can have fun doing it another way!!!
I do hope there are others out there much like myself and we can collaborate and learn from one another how to be PeRfEcT even UpSiDe DoWn!!!

Blessings to You!

Betsy   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really love hearing from you!